All employee details are filed in the personnel file. These are maintained in the HR department. The files are numbered and have the name of the employee written on the file. These are held in safe custody.
Employee file includes
- Employee’s Resume
- Employee’s Documents supporting his/her Educational Qualification
- Experiences Certificates (photocopy), if any
- Employee’s Photograph (Five copies)
- Employee Identity proof (With age and address proof)
- Interview Assessment Sheet
- Referral Check form
- Offer Letter, Joining Letter and Appointment Letter
- Employment Form
- Job Description
- Pre-employment/annual health check-up Reports & HIV consent
- Vaccination records (if applicable)
- Relieving letter from the previous organization of the employee (if any)
- Privilege form
- Disciplinary actions are taken (if any)
- Warning letter or memos issued (if any)
- Grievance raised by the Employee (if any)
- Training Card
- Performance Evaluation Reports
- Promotion letter (if any)
The personal file contains personal information regarding the employees’ qualification, date of joining and other details. It also contains information on disciplinary action initiated and health records.
All personal files are updated with information such as training, enhancement in qualification and other details.
The personal file also contains performance appraisals, training assessment and outcome of the health checks. It also contains details of awards, rewards, promotion and disciplinary action. These files are categorized as confidential.