- Not to be unfairly discriminated (directly or indirectly) against on account of race, gender, ethnic or social origin, color, marital status etc.
- To ensure equal opportunity in the workplace to pursue their career.
- To a working environment which is free of threats, intimidation and interference as far as possible.
- To be treated with Dignity and Respect by Management, staff and colleagues and the public at all times.
- To be free to voice complaints, grievances and concerns either through the normal channels of communications.
- To have easy access to regulations, codes, circulars, policies and procedures relating to work performance. 6. Shall behave with honesty, integrity and loyalty in the best interest of the organization.
- To have their concerns addressed in a fair and just manner.
- To a safe working environment which is equipped with the necessary physical, material and personnel requirements.
- Shall work as per the shift timing
- Responsible for equipment, uniforms, files etc.
- Shall maintain confidentiality about the organization and related matters.
- Shall take all necessary precaution to safeguard hospital property.
- Should be courteous to Superiors, fellow colleagues, patients and their visitors.
- Shall behave with honesty, integrity and loyalty in the best interest of the organization.
- Shall not reveal to the media (press, TV, radio etc.) regarding hospital without prior written approval from CEO.
- Shall always be neat and tidy; wear clean clothes or uniform while on work in the hospital.